The Level 2 qualification can part of a support workers pre-employment process, orientation or later in their employment. All level 2 modules are eLearning.
- all marking and moderation
- practical verifications, so you don’t need trained workplace verifiers
- a simple online training agreement for the learner to complete
- monthly progress reports
Each learner is assigned a learning facilitator who is available for support via our 0800 number. If we notice a learner is not progressing through the programme, we will contact to them to offer support and encouragement.
- Apply Personal Plan Requirements (28545)
- Identify the Impact of Culture on Support (28529)
- Infection Control (20826)
- Interact with People to Provide Support (28519)
- Medication Stage 1 Prompting (23685)
- Moving Equipment and People (23452)
- Recognise and Report Risks and Changes (28517)
- Take Care, Taking Care (28519)
- Your Role as a Support Worker (23451 & 23686)